- This event has passed.
Plastic Health Summit – Amsterdam
10/03/2019 @ 8:30 am - 7:30 pm CEST
Executive Director of Plastic Oceans Chile, Mark Minneboo will be on hand.
This conference brings you state-of-the-art of research on micro- and nanoplastics, plastic additives, and health. Prominent scientists from all over the world will inform conference attendees on the latest findings in engaging, succinct science talks.
- Get a first look at the results of fifteen groundbreaking research projects, which started in early 2019.
- Witness the presentation of known health effects caused by BPA, PFAS, phthalates and other chemical additives which are commonly added to everyday plastics.
- Learn more about global and regional (EU) policy opportunities and recommendations.
- Join the discussions during breakout sessions with influencers and industry representatives. Be part of the change in the way we look at (micro & nano)plastics.
February 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm PST
- Campaña gráfica “Oceanos sin Plástico” 01/28/2020
- Plastic Oceans Canada Announces 2020 Run Against Plastic 01/25/2020
- Repiensa.Rellena. Programa Lanzado 01/24/2020
- Rethink.Refill. Program Launched 01/22/2020