- This event has passed.
September 2 @ 8:00 am - September 9 @ 5:00 pm TOT$1400.00
Join Plastic Oceans International for a Unique Adventure in Tonga!
Relax • Swim With Humpbacks • Beach Cleanups • Kitesurfing • Scuba • Snorkeling
Join us for an unforgettable experience in the Kingdom of Tonga – on the majestic and remote island of Uoleva.
VERY LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE.
The $1400.00 USD ticket* includes all of the following:
- One week accommodations with meals.
- Participate in beach cleanups on the outer islands of the Ha’apai group of Tonga and record data on what is arriving here from global origins
- 1 day Swim with Humpback Whales
- Help build a waste plastic up-cycling centre in association with the University of Christchurch, that will create local jobs to value waste plastics arriving on these shores
- Learn to kite surf in a safe tropical blue water lagoon
*All inclusive from landing in Ha’apai (other than alcohol and additional activities).
- September 2 @ 8:00 am
- September 9 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Beach Clean Up, Education
- Event Tags:
- Plastic Oceans International, Tonga Adventure